Looking for dog friendly walks?
Some on leash green walks we have mapped for you:
- You Yangs East West walk
- Jells Park walk (apart from the conservation area where dogs are not allowed)
- Kurth Kiln walk
- Yarra Bend Park walk
- Altona Dog Beach walk(off leash)
- Walking Maps (tick the dog-off leash option to find walks with an off leash area)
- Dog friendly walks in Victoria
- Dog friendly walking trails in Victoria
- Dog friendly hikes in Victoria
- Dog friendly parks and walks in Melbourne
- Dog friendly walking tracks in the Dandenongs
- Dog friendly parks (Parks Victoria)
- Melbourne's 10 best dog parks and beaches
Of course, it goes without saying that you and your pooch will need to share these spaces with other walkers. So please follow basic rules:
- Ensure your dog is on a lead, unless otherwise specified.
- Control your dog, especially around children and busy areas.
- Pick up your dog's poop.